The area a town owns is protected from being plundered by outsiders. It is expensive to start a town, so it is wise to join one if you are new. The towns are divided into plots, you can read more about plots further down the page. Towns pay taxes every day depending on their size, the amount is deducted from the city bank. If you want to learn more about towns, you can continue reading this document.
/t spawn - Teleport to the town's spawn. /t list - List all towns. /t new <name> - Create a new town for a set cost. /t join <town> - Join an open town. /t add <player> - Invite the target player to your town. /t leave - Leave your current town. /t here - Information about the town you are in. /t deposit <amount> - Deposit money into the town's bank. /t withdraw <amount> - Withdraw money from the town's bank. /t rank add/remove <player> <rank> - Add / remove a town-rank for the target player. /t mayor ? - Commands for the town mayor.
/plot claim - Claim ownership of the plot you are standing on (May cost money). /plot fs <amount> - Sell the plot you are standing on. /plot nfs - Remove the plot's sale status. /plot toggle pvp - Toggle pvp on the plot. /plot toggle fire - Toggle fire on the plot. /plot toggle explosion - Toggle explosions on the plot. /plot toggle mobs - Toggle monster spawns on the plot. /plot set name <name> - Change the plots name. /plot set perm <permission> - Change permissions for other users on the plot. /plot set <plottype> - Change plot type (Inn, Wilds, Farm, Embassy, Shop, reset).
Creating a town
Tax per day
$50 per plot
Claim a chunk
Create an outpost
Owner and mayor of the town.
- Does not pay taxes. - All permissions.
Vice mayor of the town.
- Does not pay taxes. - All permissions except assigning mayors and deleting the town.
Administrator of the town.
- Does not pay taxes. - Claim land for the town. - Invite players to the town. - Manage town plots. - Build and destroy anywhere in the town. - Inherits permissions of Helper, Sheriff and VIP.
Helps the town to grow.
- Build and destroy everywhere in the town. - Invite players to the town.
The city moderator.
- Kick players from the town. - Invite players to the town.
- Does not pay taxes.
A nation is a group of towns. Joining a nation gives the town a certain amount of bonus plots depending on the amount of members the nation has. Bonus plots allow the city to buy more plots and grow in size.
/n list - List of all nations. /n join <nation> - Join the target nation. /n deposit <amount> - Deposit money to the nation's bank. /n withdraw <amount> - Withdraw money from the nations bank. /n leave - Leave the town's current nation. /n new <name> - Create a new nation (Requires you to own a city and pay a certain amount of money). /n king ? - Commands for the nation's king.
Founding a nation costs $ 200,000 Silvercoins. To found a nation, you must be the owner of a town. The money is debited from the town bank. Then it costs $ 2000 Silvercoins each day to run the nation. Therefore, always make sure there is money in the nation bank.
President of the nation.
- All permissions.
Vice President of the nation.
- All permissions except assigning kings and deleting the nation.
Administrator of the nation.
- Add titles to nation members. - Invite towns to the nation. - Add allies to the nation. - Add enemies to the nation. - Change nation settings. - Kick towns from the nation.
Helps the nation grow in size and power.
- Invite towns to the nation.